Friday, June 15, 2007

well well, another forward

so i got on one of my teachers forewearding lists. Just a snippet from the latest:A bill in Congress makes it a crime for pastors and churches to speak against homosexuality.
and it encourages me to pass it on so people can fight to preserve our "freedom". Dont recall the early christian doing that, calling up thier local senator, telling him to get on his chariot and make a mad dash for the forum to stop the "Lets throw christians to the lions " bill. I would bet money its a urban legand. I'm sick of people thinking we have to go out and fight stuff, that gosh you have to protect your rights. All i've got to say, i'm not afraid, and bring it freakin'n on. Lets stop being pansy's, gov does not define morals, marriage, what i beleave. they want to make it a law that i cant say what i beleave. Throw me in jail.

No comments: