Friday, August 17, 2007

Dont give shit

apologies for the profanity. But i'm really p.o'd. The old g/f is really freakin' getting on the nerves. I have maybe thirty minutes to do the whole internet thing, and not to mention my opinion and advice mean shit. Goodness knows she's all there to give me advice on my life, and how i should be, but lord help us if i give her advice on how to exercize. the sky's falling. tired of phones, interent, because fact of the matter is she'd probably not have the balls ( great pun if i do say so myself) to say any of that crap to my face.

1 comment:

Strangely Beautiful said...

Newsflash: Girls can be bitches (sorry for the profanity). We tend to be quite stupid sometimes, some more than others haha...sorry she's on your nerves lol...anyway just going thru blogs and reading thought I'd comment