Thursday, January 17, 2008

So its been awhile...

So the only thing longer than this post-less streak is probably my non-calling streak brought on by my non-renewal of skype (yet). Not havening money coming into the semester meant no phone till I got payed. Well, now I have some bling, but it'll be a little longer before I renew cause I need to figure out how much money I need for ( hopefully) a post school trip to California. So right now I'm existing with no phone, thankfully the g/f is pretty understanding about me giving important people her phone number. Only problem with that of course is that if she goes somewheres out of touch ( no internet) and I get an important call, well, I won't get the call. The suggestion of a room phone sounded like a good idea at first, and then I figured out that a couple things. First, the people I would call would require a phone card, which I don't have, and skype is cheaper anyways, so if I'm going to plunk currency down, I'm going with skype. Second, no one really benifts from this phone. I'm not in my room a whole lot. The g/f suggested it as a good idea, which it would be, if her cell phone wasn't long distance. well here's to internet communication!

No comments: