Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kinky Honeymoons

The following is a short rant about a conversation I had regarding the fact that I ( theoretical of course) would have trouble taking faux lepord spotted undergarments with any degree of sincerity, in short if the future mrs. brm ever were to say, show up in said garmets I would laugh at her, and if there was any leather and wips/ handcuffs I would laugh, then go through the necissary paper work to obtain a devorce ( I'd wake the town clerk up in need be) all while laughing very very hard. Being kinky or seductive is not what sex or your damn &**&^&*^& honey moons about. Second the most "seduced" I've been by the few women in my life has rarely been a planned event ( as well as not haveing anything to do with what they were wearing for that matter), in fact setting out to do something ( like say, french kissing) generaly led to uncontrolable peels of laughter. Anyone who can take themselves seriously in fake dead animal prints needs to be shot, and anyone that is overweight and female should not tell a very pictoral guy ( moi), in a self righteos manner that implied ownership of said garments, that I'd better inform my intended of that fact or there'd be consiquences. Being single was frankly a very beutiful thing at that moment. Bitch.

No comments: