Saturday, December 02, 2006

Its over

Helo people, my play is over. Yesterday we rocked them. Tonight we sortoff rocked them, but it doesnt matter, its over. I'm still mildly cafinated from the party, and am listening to Cinimatic Orchestra because emusic doesnt have Trans Siberian Orchestra ( my girlfriend likes them and the eighties) and their suposed to be like them. i have my weeknights back. My girlfriend ( who couldnt eat two hours before performance becuase of the corset she had to wear) can now eat at normal times, yay!. I discovered that this relationship may last longer than planned, and that works for me right now. How long? Dont know. Electra has two chicks in it that dig the brentster. i make martha's boyfriend nervous i think. And the other? not sure about her. Right now dont care. Life is good. I'm doing the iresponsible college kid thing, and its pretty good ( staying up late). well sleepy and still have stage makeup on my face, so must wash then go to sleep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trans Siberian orchestra, hmmm. I guess that doesn't suck as much as some things.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the play thing! Glad it went well.

Be careful with that irresponsible college thing (staying up too late) or you will turn into a 41-year-old with a regular day job with the same nasty habit!

Not that I speak from personal experience or anything...

Brent said...

rage, its worse, she likes the bengals ( and the eighties)

Anonymous said...

If you want good eighties you have to go with The Cure.

Anonymous said...

OHhhhhhhhhhhhh, I like the Bengals and the eighties too! She's gotta be one cool chick!

Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

Brent said...

eighties, ick!