Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Fear

Is bad. People speak of a healthy fear. There is no such thing. Healthy respect of perhaps, caution yes, fear no. This doesn't mean you'll never be scared, but no fear. Never do anything motivated by fear. It weakens you. What? you are saying. Well i think a particular fear of mine has been eclipsed by a bigger fear. Due to the nature of the fears, and the audience ( a wise master never reveals all his secrets) they shall rename nameless. You can assume, read into if you must, but be warned you are probably way off track. I am in my knight in shinning armor mood right now ( which off course may mean i'm feeling bad about myself, brent is and can be the most bestest gentleman and maybe just maybe he hasn't been being said person), which means i contemplate lofty concepts. Things should be done for the right reasons, not fear. Fear has no place in a knights heart ( feeling poetic as well). I should not fear. And yet i do. I fear being that gentleman, and i fear not being. I'm not sure i like myself this way but i don't want to be a prick either. I don't do halfway very good. Unless, like right now i'm being indecisive, then i do it extremely well. I must choose one or the other. I know which one i want to choose. But...damn it! i hate being indecisive, stuck between to things, vacillating back and forth. To many Sir Walter Scott novels undoubtedly. wishing i could type a blue streak right now, it'd release some of this dam pressure. I'm taking myself to seriously right now. Breathe. Laugh. Ok, now...procrastinate! Feeling much better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's get down to the business of doing nothing at all. Ahh, that's better.

Anonymous said...

Be brave, be strong, behave.