Sunday, April 22, 2007

Single again, for sure this time

So it's over. Make me happy. the pressures gone. having to worry about hurting her is gone. She's letting me go. Truth be told we're both really immature. Heck we're freshmen. We need some time to grow up. Its been amazing, but its time to get back to life. Only sad part is i think she's letting me go. I'm ready for this, been ready for this, she's not. She's an amazing girl, and she's doing this because she loves me. Tugs on the heart a little, not going to lie. Its good to be free though. My independence is satisfying. For those of you watching facebook, i'm not "officialy" out of this relationship. I promised her one last date. Then its officially over. I'll be sad, in fact thats sort of kicking up right now, but its for the best.

No comments: