Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Comotose by Skillet

Very cool. Probably the most interesting bit of music released by a Christian artist well, since switchfoot came out with their new cd. Very very amazing. Also very very depressing. Makes a guy remember all the girls he's dated, the fun times, the sad times, and well just feel lonely as heck. So thats basicaly my mood right now. Lonely. which of course the fact that i cant stop listening to it. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh....brent is single. Oh and i shaved my head. not feeling emo at all right now. Nope. think i'll go cry in the corner. At least my since of irony is still with me, and i'm laughing at myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you got to go through the valleys to appreciate the mountaintops.

Hang in there, and keep on climbing!

Brandon said...

all the girls you've dated... meaning two.