Thursday, May 17, 2007

My kick butt day

So in case you havent notticed, i've beeen having a sucky couple weeks. Today i think i've turned the corner from the she left me blues. no promises emo me wont be back every now and again ( last girlfriend it took me round about christmas to get over the whole break up thing), but we're clear for awhile hopefully. I had a freakin' amazing day.
1. Comotose. I dont know if you have had a piece of music transform before your eyes to something different, something, better. It'd been my new favorite sad bastard music to listen to. Then this morning, it transformed itself to a get off your ass and get moving sort of thing. Made me happy. Really cool cd. everyone should go out and buy it.
2. I wore a suit coat. Suit coats make me happy. Suit coats also make me hot. "nuff said.
3. Spent the day withe the R.O.H ( responsible other half). My cousin. best friends for well, a bazillion years. Ate at the three tomatoes, which is an amazingly cool, Italian eatery. Nothing makes me happier than great food with unpronounceable names, or with simple names like Sicilian chicken, nothing like chicken that will mug you if you don't eat it quick. I didnt have chicken, i had some sort of tomatoe/portabello mushroom panini sandwich that was amazing.
4. The Army Dude called last night. Friend in army, going to iraq. had a long talk, very excited he's coming home.
5.Bought the essential billy joel. great music, sing me a song mister piano man...

No comments: