Thursday, March 04, 2010

Coming Next Week

So its been a while. I need a plan if the Duck Cave is just not going to be deleted because of its arch nemesis Facebook. This is that plan. Next week, I'm going to start treating this blog as a sort of online fitness journal. This means next Sundayish I'm going to post my measurements and weight, as well as a food journal (i.e. what I've ate for that day). Probably going to slip in some podcast reviews because that is what I listen to whilst I work out. My goals for next week are mostly to work my legs. I've been hitting my chest and shoulders pretty hard on the bench because my school's annual round 'em up and take their money event ( Spring Sing) involves a lot of hard leg work ( and will be done this Saturday night) as well as a couple slight injuries ( sprained foot and bonked knee). Long term I'm shooting for five more pounds in muscle, after that, I think I'll be content. Chances are I'm eventually going to move this blog to a new blog I have on wordpress as the format is much nicer. Probably just keep it going for a few months just be reposting. But I haven't decided yet. Toodles.

No comments: