Friday, February 02, 2007

Earagon: Perhaps Not

Ok, so the movie sucked. Granted i might not have gone into it with the right attitude. I thought the book was pretty much on par or a little bit bellow most fantasy. But it was pretty popular. So i figured, they'll do a good job because everyone likes it. Nope. It moved. Never, stopped. Characters never developed. There wasn't time. They had to rush to the battle. And then this epic battle...went really fast. Boring. Only person i liked was Brom. Not incredibly true to the book, but he was awesome. really great. every one else sucked. Lets rush the characters to the battle, cause thats what people want. Then lets make this big event sucky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're being a little too judgmental. I often have to rush to battle. Therefore my character really doesn't have time to develop.

Brandon said...

My internet is back.