Saturday, September 08, 2007

Argument

OK so it was a little early in the morning for when we had gone to bed, but it still anoys me. We were walking back from breakfast. My girlfriend needs a prescription filled. We get in to an argument over wether she should check to see if were she wants to get said prescription filled alows you to do so online. Her argument is that she may not be on the meddication after dec. My argument is that the meddication is benificial, has helped her, their going to keep her on it, not rocket science. So she doesnt want to check because of that. Not to poke holes in the this argument, but it doesnt require you to scale the great wall of china to do this. It really doesnt. Think its going to come down to, its my car we're going to do this in. If you want me to drive you, your going to check, because me and mel had to jump through all these hoops last year to get my meddication filled, and i'm not going to do that. One, there is an easier/faster way. Second that easier/faster way doesnt require work in anyway. Five freakin' seconds and you can know. But we're not going to argue about it, she said. She's right, we're not. Its either check, or get someone else to drive you. Nuff said.

No comments: