Thursday, September 13, 2007

Been Awhile

First a little quality update for my critics, I am now using a program with a spell chequer (yes that was on purpose) and such so quality should improve. Sort off. Anywho, onto life. I just got done writing a paper about what this dude (Jay) in a case study for Christian Family, should do about this girl he's been a jerk to ( they were going out). The guy was just a real jerk. I really wanted to add, really, honestly, he's been just such an ass that she should never talk to him ever again and warn all the girls she meets not to ever date him. But that probably wouldn't go over so hot. In other news, and I have a feeling that there's going to be massive fall out when I say this ( no I will not call you because my ear is acting and feeling funky until I actually have a problem, and then I still might not, its not like I'm incapable of handling it), I may have an ear infection. I'm going to the nurse some time before class to get it checked out. Really hope it isn't. That would suck. In other news I just bought myself some fish oil pills ( lots of great omega 3's) and they smell like fish. Ok, so your saying Duh? Fish oil=smells like fish. Yes but it's a pill. Pills shouldn't smell like anything. Well I am now bored and I'm going to go research why omega 3's are good for me.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I'm pretty sure the evidence will show that you are incapable of handling it.