Monday, November 27, 2006

back from the dead

so maybe i havent been posting very regularly. Big woop. Ok news and notes from brents life. Back from thanksgiving break. Was good. Except the intermidable drive through texas. I may hate texas now. Its flat. Boring. we should nuke it. Nuff said. The play is now in the last week. Its tech week. We also have an awfull comercial thats going to drive people away playing today. Happy? no. i'm not. how'd you geuss? your very perceptive. today is personality day for brent. Am wearing my rocker t-shirt my converse all stars, my big ae bracelt and my hair in a mowhawk ( avery laid back one, more like a ridge of hair down the middle of my head). Very happy to be home and have my gym back. Muscles feeling pumped. right have to peruse some news ( that rymes)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back...