Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Helo fans

Sorry for the silence, little brenty has been sick. So between school, sleeping and play practice there has been very little time to communicate with the outside world. Life is still good. The play is coming along well, as is my relationship, which for the record is completely different than me and Pr's. Its weird, all my grand theories blown out of the water. Girls are truly amaizing and confusing all at the same time. Well the sis is no longer dating maintenence guy. Deets? none whatever, and if i had them undoubtedly my honor would prevent me from publishing them all over the web. Well going to go read some old user friendly.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

do you use the userfriendly calendars on your desktop?

Anonymous said...

Hope you keep on feeling better!