Thursday, November 02, 2006

No longer single

I , brent have made the plunge. Am no longer single. Scarred? Yes very much so. Currently discussing marriage with a friend on Im ( he started it). Not for a long time. Not for a very looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg time. The prospect of marriage sends shivers down the old spine. Lots of them. A freakin' heard of them. Time, i have time. lots of it. Four years. Evan more than that if i want. That word creeps me out. Ok so get back to my conversation.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if you are to marry your friend that you were IMing, what will your new girlfriend think?

Brent said...

I forgot to specify that this friend was male, sorry for the confusion

Brent said...

Rage, you know acronyms? In math? Your an Angle Side Side

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Brent-man! Take it slow (snow?) and easy! Enjoy the moments!

Anonymous said...

Uh no, I got that your friend was male. That's what I meant. Brilliant insult by the way, you've been saving that since the tenth grade haven't you?

Anonymous said...

That was me.

Brent said...

Yes actually i have been saving it up since tenth grade