Saturday, November 04, 2006

The second relationship

Ok this is my second adventure into the world of guy/ female romantic relationships. Problem is i think I'm stuck in high school relationship ( or college freshman if you prefer). Predictions? if it lasts past Christmas break i shall be very much suprised. Why then, Mr. Merrill if you know its doomed, why? I have little or no experience with girls, the only way to gain said understanding of the female mind is to do this sort of thing. Second I'm a freshman, for all my grown up ideas, I'm enjoying this. Its nice to have someone you don't have to carry on a meaningfully conversation with just hold her hand. Granted the future prospects of this relationship are slim. Relationships are like houses, you have to build them, they don't just happen. Thought and careful preparation has to be put into them, this may not be very romantic, but its true. To build to last you have to do more than just being in "love" ( its been a whole 2 days being official, give me some time to remove the rather cynical apostrophes). This relationship frankly wasn't in my day planner of possible relationship, it happened more because the girl wasn't interested in me than i in the girl. It not being in the old day planner also means that i am currently ( i think) breaking a few hearts. Hearts i very much would have liked to get to know and possibly date. Makes me feel like a smuck. On the other hand i'm like, well i have really no responsibility in the area of other people havening crushs on me so, whatever. That and to say that i had no romantic feelings for the girlfriend would be a lie. I do. I am, because of the recentness of our relationship, unwilling to commit myself because this could be puppy love, lasts a week and the next week your bored. Well back to my work out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, my friend.

Anonymous said...

"Relationships are like houses, you have to build them, they don't just happen."

Great analogy! Keep on building!

Anonymous said...

If you get tired of building you can always light it on fire and toast marshmallows.

Brandon said...

Rage... remember the other guy we knew who posted all this kind of stuff on his blog?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, if I remember right the girl he liked was reading his blog all along, without his knowledge.

Brent said...

Cool thing is there inst anyway for the girl i like to just stumble upon my blog, its not like i have millions of readers flocking to my blog ( nice try to scare me though)

Brandon said...

yeah that's what Roland said too...

Anonymous said...

Trust us Brent, we would actually prefer that it happen to you. For we live to be entertained. It was just a little warning that we were trying to share.

I can't imagine a way for information published on the internet to be accessed by an interested party.