Thursday, January 18, 2007

I, Brent am horribly pissed

Ok so me and the g-friend had a relationship bump. Details? no you don't get them. For those of you saying , ah! it must be sex! well it wasn't( and if you dont find that convincing, well i dont care a whole lot). Anyway, so i spend about an hour or two, holding her trying to get her tell me what she's thinking. I was mildly annoying about it. I frankly did not want her, or myself to go to sleep without at least having talked about it. After much wrangling we finally make it to just outside her dorm. More wrangling. She tells me she'll email me. Pissed off? yes. you do not communicate this sort of thing via email. In the morning there shalt be a reconning. If she ever, ever does this again we're breaking up. I love the girl an awful lot. But i'm not going to communicate this sort of thing via email. We're going to sit down, face to face, like grown up adults and hash stuff out or we're going to remove our need to hash things out. WE'RE in college for crying out loud!!!!!!!! Men and Woman standing on our own damn two feet. You look me in the eye and tell me or your not the girl i thought you were and we're through. I love this chick. In fact, she's is probably going to be in my life for a longish while. But frankly, not if the next time something like this happens, i get an email.

3 comments:

Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Face to Face is the only way...

But give her time to grow too...

Ahhhhhh, what do I know? 19 years of marriage and I still don't have it figured out.

Nice to see you back posting...

Brent said...

i know, time to grow? trying realy i am, but my girlfriend talking to me when she has a problem is pretty big on my list of musts in order for me to think about anything longer term than next week, congrats on 19 years!