Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Life

Ok. So i just spent my morning and some of my afternoon trying to get a program to work. So the teacher of my biblical exegesis class requires us to download this secure exam program ( presumably a way to prevent us from cheating when we take quiz's). I try. Everything goes good till i try to set it up. You dont have a license it tells me. Try again. Same thing. Reinstall. Still doesnt work. All right looks like a problem for IT. So today i trooped into IT figuring they'd wave a magic geek wand of +2 technological know how and it would all go away. WRONG! I spend an hour reading some homework ( for biblical exegesis incidentally), and an article about johny depp. They kindly tell me they cant fix my problem and tell me the name of some guy in the library who supposedly can.Then i scurry off to chapel to hear our revered president ( no sarcasm hear, nope, not at all) speak. Then i eat. After completing my text book collection ( they didnt have one of the ones i needed yesterday) i scurry over to the library. The man fixes my problem in two seconds with his +20 bazillion flash drive of power. Apparently he sent the wrong directions to IT earlier on how to fix my problem. all i've got to say, way to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm, glad you got it fixed.


Ya should get a license for that, ya know?



PS - how's the girl?

Brent said...

actualy its not fixed, and they have a license. Aperently its all the vendors fault. The girl? right now? well...lets just say things will look better in the morning