Sunday, January 28, 2007

Late night weekend

Tired. Need to sleep. Just a little bit sick. Ok so maybe a lot bit sick. Got this really annoying runny nose and sore throat. Great reason to skip chapel tomorrow. Yes!!! Not going to skip working out, going to skip chapel, you make sense mister Merrill. anyway have a bit of gloomy poetry for y'all. Was walking home the girls dorm to study, happy, awake, and this came to me. Interesting thing is that my current mood is diametrically apposed to this poem ( completely oposite for those of you who don't know what it means, and to prove to my brother i actually know what it means). Wells here's my dark bit of poetry:
Pleading,
Screaming,
putting one foot in front of the other,
watching helplessly as the days just run into one another,
crying for meaning,
Pleading,
Screaming.
Well i really hope i have creeped you all out. That would make me very happy. Any way, tired, have to wake up at six. Oh , Annapolis the movies sucks, and Queen of the Dammed might quite possibly be the worst, stupidest vampire movie i have ever seen in my entire life. Well my bottle of Advil is calling my name. Advil might quite possibly be the solution to many of life's problems ( those not solved by coffee, and music off course)

No comments: