Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I, Brent have laid down the law, and it was no fun

Ok, so today things came to a head. We had a terrible experience going to walmart, and Macdonald's was not better. I decided it was time to do that " man" thing. I put the forth the proposition that we take a week off ( with the idea that it'd give us some breathing room, and that we start back up next week). She shot that down. I tried to get her to talk. She said she would in the car. We didn't have time so we had our chat in the student center. She talked. My turn came. ON the way over i decided that, if she didn't need/want a couple days of, i did. So i said i was taking two days off. I don't think she's happy about it, but then neither am i. It needed to happen. I think we're both drowning in each other. We're madly in love, but we got some problems,and those problems need to be fixed or at least a process begin to make them go away, but we were to scared to take some time off to give the earth a chance to stop revolving. Its going to be no fun. But it'll be good. Doing the whole Man thing, this is what's good for the relationship thing sucks.

1 comment:

Carol said...

praying for you...