Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ruckus you beutiful thing you...

Ok time to break the trend. Going to not talk about my melodrama and talk about something that is near and dear to most of my readerships heart, free music! Ok so it might not really be free. You "download", as i understand it temporary files, which presumably ( though i haven't tried) cant be burnt to cd, though might be able to be put on an Mp3 player. Ruckus. I signed up today cause i have some serious down time going down right now, and our horrible school web sight reminded me of its existence. Granted thou must have a valid college email account, but I'm guessing those of you in cahoots with the B-man, are in Cahoots with the Alaskan Assassin, who i'm told ( hypothetically) can obtain off sight back up disk copies of ...stuff from certain state run university's... so it might not be so hard to smooze yourself back into the college thing to get free music. Though i'd bet you guys can already download a torrent of songs ( clever me) without your school shoveling it about copyrights and stuff. Well have to go douse myself in some more music.

No comments: