Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back From the student illumnus thing

Thought it was going to be some sort of retarded singles club that i'd go to once to apease the demons ( mels friend) and never go back. I was surprised, it wasnt anything like that. There were some moderatly inteligent people there, and they were actualy doing stuff. I may be back next week, if i'm bored, and remeber it and have a play practice schedule so i can commit to stuff.
Ok so i was in the caf. I see someone ( rage prepare yourself to not understand) whos usual dining time is 6 ( rules for the caf: 1. dont eat the shrimp. 2. dont eat anything in the black bowls. 3. never eat at 6 4. never eat at 5:30) and i think ok, so that meeting got out a little late. There's a clock on the wall but you guys know my ability to read the analog clock is somewere next to my ability to spell. Actualy i was to lazy to glance at the clock. It was round aboutish 5:50 when i hit the dorms. Soooooo... on wensdays it 5:20-30ish? hmmm... not like i'm going out of my way to avoid the said person ( anymore). Just well, its more convenient for me not to talk to anyone. Should i talk to people? yes i should. Do i? no i dont. Well have to check my email.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

It's not just rage that didn't understand a word of that...