Friday, October 13, 2006

I get the part

Brent Merrill is once again on the acting circuit. Very happy. Not sure just who it is i'm going to be playing ( know the name, but its the christmas carol were dickons tells the story and his friends act it out, so who'all i'm going to be playing not sure off. ) think i'll be the ghost of christmas past ( yes a hard one) , and bob cratchit ( also yes, hard but fun). I got a tough, feel good part. That is i'll have to act ( that is get out of my comfort zone on stage) but people will like me as well. Perhaps the next one i'll try for the bad guy. Either that or the main role ( as aposed to a partly main charecter) . Dont know, we'll see if i evan ever want to act again after this ( brent was pretty jaded after the last one, if it hadnt been for the cast party he'd never had acted again). It should be fun. I'm a low maintanence actor ( that is i'm used to coaching myself) but maybe just maybe the director will actualy help me, it'll be a learning experience at the least.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the part/parts! Yeah for you! Have fun on your trip. We'll miss you!