Thursday, October 19, 2006

Several Conundrums

Ok first the funny one. I think i may have forgotten what the guru looks like. Not that i hadnt seen her ( our campus isnt that big) just i may have thought a differnt person was her ( brown haired, athletic types abound at OC) . I ran in to her ( almost litteraly) by the library on the way home from chapel ( i always forgett she is somewere in the proximity of the library after chapel, which for those of you who are yelling stocker, i have to pass the library on the way to my dorm from chaple for every day) . And it wasnt the person i'd been thinking it was. So for the record it might have been the first time she saw me before i saw her.
Second , there is something in the water. I wass feeling pretty dang spiffy so i decided to dress up. I was slumping in my chapel seat ( a weird girl i know might have been several rows in front of me and i didnt especialy want to say hi), and mel and the roomie walk by. Mel was usualy mel, but roomie was dressed to the nines. She'd done somethin' funky with her hair ( i beleave this is the first recorded time i've seen it differnt, wasnt bad) was all spiffified, and ( she claims she never wears them) had ear rings in. Methinks some poor unsuspecting male is about to be pounced upon ( do i know his name? yes, nice guy, kudos for being in kappa).
Need sleep.

No comments: