Monday, October 09, 2006

Worried little me...

Ok, first a little rant about how much i hate the news, then a little duck cave trivia then the reason i titled this the worried little me. Ok i hate the news. Realy just hate it. Why do i read it? well every once in awhile i find something that moderatly interest's me. My source for all things news? Fox. Why Fox you ask? well its like this, just about every news agency has an agenda, thing is every one else try's to hide it, Fox just lets every one know that there a bunch of conservitive nut jobs ( not that i myself am not a conservitive nut job at times, Limbuagh for president!). At least when i go to their website i know which way my news is going to be slanted. I dont have to guess. Fair and Balanced? thats a load of bull, but for the record i think they do a better job of it than the others do.
Time for some duck cave trivia. From now on, until i get bored, i'm going to try for a serious article on something that concerns and interests me on mondays,whensdays, fridays. We'll see how that goes. It might not go at all, You wouldnt beleave how hard it is to find something thats moderatly relavent to me in the news.
Worried little me. Catchy title is it not? Here's the low down. Someone, not sure who they are, posted a anonomous post on my WPA article that said here's hoping, i enjoy reading your blog. Ok, thats cool, i hope y'all like reading the stuff i write. But what the heck does here's hoping mean? ( if anyone would like to guess feel free to) Is it like a toast, here's to hoping? Or a vague form of Good Luck? or is it here is hoping in refrence to the postie ( whick would mean they'd be on campus and female) . This would be cool, but again the post is vauge. I may have made a grave tactical error by disclossing my thoughts. Ah well, i thought it would make for a good post, and another interesting post at the end of the week, kinda like football predictions. Well , spanish class is calling and i have to proof read this post so bon voyage!

No comments: