Monday, October 02, 2006

We have granola!

I have just discovered that my cafiteria actualy has granola! This is good. Problem, i have a sneaky suspicion that its way less healthy than my bran flakes. Numero Uno: i am always suspicious of a granola that tastes like it was soaked in honey. Very tasty, but well, methinks not as healthy as we could wish.
Ok other news and coments. The person was not at the gym this morning. This off course doesnt mean much, becuase it is a monday morning, and typically its not the day for early morning workouts. So we'll see, it would have helped to debunk my hypothesis, but i guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I hear voices. Not sure what they were saying, though, i didnt have my hearing aids in. I was walking over to the gym this morning, and i hear voices. They follow me, so i assume its someones walking behind me. I get to the gym door, do my spy-like check of my twenty, not a person in sight. Not good...

No comments: