Friday, October 06, 2006

The pre-play post

Coming live to you from Judd Theater, this is Brent, and We will be discusing the weird hot girl who is stage derector. Make that two. Ok, so we have some hot stage directors, Brent was a happy man. Last night in absense of a real makeup person to do my make up, Guess who volenteered to do my make up? You guesed it. I was pretty happy. There was some curious banter in which one of them mentioned the others boyfriend, but i figured it was spite and a little bit of rivelry and realy did not care, after all what can come from a Hey, do you need your make up done? Yes i do. We'll do it. So on my way over to hell ( Judd its freakin hot over here, they need to turn the airconditioners on) she's on the porch with company and a male i assume has some sort of romantic designs on her ( again its an asumption). She like, hey brent! i acknowledge her existance, she then asks me if i'm ready to have her put my make up on, ok here's the breakdown. Methinks it was a mix between hey everybody i do his makeup, look smoe i have other hot guys in my life get a move on, and spite, so i'm like sure, give her the thumbs up, and walk away with a Gee that was weird expression on my face. Not sure what the heck is up, but she's been moved from the cool hot girls catagory to, the weird hot girls catagory, its a pity to, she's hot.

No comments: