Thursday, October 12, 2006

Two things

Ok y'all can now check out our first Podcast. By all means make some sugestions, we suck.
Second. I'm in trouble with the ferret ( a very nice person by the way to all you who dont know her). Made some coments about a former relationship. Best friends and all that. didnt like it. Not sure what i'd do if someone did that to matt. I supose it would depend on the stuff. And wether or not it was true. She wanted the article gone. Kinda feel like a smuck, but its my website. Dont feel so hot about it, we have become email friends, hope this doesnt kill the whole thing. Ah well. Some times you got to be tough, and it sucks. Made her the offer of publishing an article if she wanted it. we'll see, could be fun, could envolve to many monsters in my past. Note to the rest of y'all: any derogitory coments ( other than funny stuff) pointed in either her or PR's direction will bring the wrath of the Duck Cave Administrtor down on you. The criteria for funny? Purely subjective, wether i think its funny or not.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, I didn't understand any of that. I have to say the ferret sounds like a real witch.

Brent said...

she's not thank you very much, i'm afraid my dislike for censorship and your special privalige as rage keeps your coment there, assuming your the real rage, whats with the jeremy/rage thing? stick with one bro

Anonymous said...

ok everyone here's the deal:
brent posted some stuff about PR who happens to be my best friend and i got real mad. You don't say stuff like that about my friends and especially about PR anywhere near me. I've simmered down now and I'm not going to post all sorts of nasty things here. I don't believe in grudges, but forgiveness.

Brent said...

ok thanks for not holding a grudge (?), i'm confused. Right me an email ( please) If my blog does make you mad ( this goes for everyone) coment it up. Feel free to express yourself.

Anonymous said...

I like ferrets. They're cute. I think this ferret is acting quite reasonably. Way to go, ferret(and Brent!)


And yet, I am left to ponder: why do I continue to post on a blog of someone I have never even met? Am I living/reliving my college days through him? Hmmmmmm... or maybe I just don't drink enough Mt. Dew.

Brent said...

ummm...personaly i think ferrets smell...the ferret has or had ferrets...does it matter? Go with the blog interests you, i mean heck, every once in a while ( you'd expect this from a bored college student) i go blog hoping, granted i find a lot of weird ones, i get bored and then go play games but whatever

Brandon said...

about the Rage/Jeremy switch... it's your fault. When you upgraded to blogger beta it started linking our google accounts (Jer and I both use gmail) with your blog. If we're signed into gmail... and really who isn't... then it shows our real names.

Brandon said...

And Ferret... I would be highly entertained if you would post some mean things about my brother, goodness knows I do it all the time.

Brandon said...

oh and Brent, (I've got to cut down on ye ole coffee) because stupid blogger won't let me link to my blog I'm going to start including it at the bottom of each post.

Brandon