Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Policy on Anonymous Posts

Ok, so this is just a heads up, and may turn up to be just a product of my now very caffienated mind. Have a nick. Thats all i ask. I just want to be defrentiate betwixt the lot of you. You can be so very vague that i'll never in a thousand years figure out who you are ( however i warn you, i have a good rembrance for typed detail, and may or not be laying a trap for the two of you to see just whose you are). If you refuse, i'll find some sort of editorial means to disalow anonymous posts. I dont like pulling rank, but as god of The Duck Cave, it is within my means, rights, powers, to demand what i wish, and this is what i wish. For the record my curent ideas as to whom y'all are, are these: Nice poster: Mrs. Medlock, Ben, or the guru ( there's always a chance of it being someone i dont know, but dont think so). angery poster: PR, or someone i dont know at all. If i'm wrong please fell free to corect me ( no i will not be disapointed if you are on the wrong list, becuase i have my suspicoins of that as well). well hopefully you are feeling that my uber mind powers creep you out. The Muse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And, um, you don't know me. Sorry! :)

Brent said...

thats cool just so long as you have a nick i can defrentiate you from the others