Monday, October 23, 2006

Betting

Ok so Rage says he owes me five bucks. I'm like, what for? then my sister makes the coment that i bet five bucks that she'd be dating someone ( paraphrase she read rages coment on facebook). So i made a bet did i? personaly i'd forgotten all about it. But, ladies and gentlemen ( not sure there are any girls that read this blog besides mel and maybe her roomie) five bucks is five bucks. Tell me, my wise friends, would you consider me a cruel and heartless person if i said i have varoius amounts waggered on the lenght persons i know maraiges will last? Is this bad? Personaly it cracks me up. Not that i can do anything to win my money, so i dont think its that bad. No doubt a sign of the times. Granted if both me and Rage are wrong there is absolutly no financel loss to either party. How about life spans? Like famous figures? Old famous figures? Hmmm...is definatly a moral conundrum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the sister...anyway I might have mentioned this little incident to the guy I am dating and here is his reaction.... "Well he (brent)is making money off of us we should at least get half of them money- $2.50 plus pain and suffering and interest so you (brent) owe us 30 bucks"... and I do consider you heartless and cruel to wagger on this type of thing....

Anonymous said...

It was many idle hours on Brent's part trying to pass Saturday as quickly as possible. He wanted to bet on everything.