Monday, October 09, 2006

Sucky day

OK so its probably my fault. If i had done my real run instead of wimpying out and doing one at half the speed i usualy do it would have been a better day. But i didnt so sucky day is here with us in the flesh ( note to rage: its a solid loud angery music day). I've been a sleepy grizzly bear with a soar tooth all day. My nap didnt do much to molify my demons. I just downed a glass of vannilla coke so that may kick in in a few minutes and we'll have happy brent. Thinking about our vending machine, they have coke. Coke=caffiene=happy brent. But i've already had more than i usualy have in my system and not being able to go to sleep tonight wouldnt help angery Brent out. Missing all those wonderfull four letter words i gave up. ( ya'll may not have notticed, but i havent sworn with any consistancy since, someweres mid summerish) They are calling to me. Saying say me brent, we'll make you happy. Yes you will, but i'm not going. Life sucks. Oh, got some pics from the play, i'll post them as soon as i actualy have them in my possession( brandon i may need you to put them on photo gallery so there published somewere on the web). Well Thinking about that vending machine. Got to go. Wish me luck, tryouts start in 20 minutes. Its been "cold" today. Want snow. Big heaping piles of it.

4 comments:

Brandon said...

The photo thing is really easy and you can upload all the pictures in one file...

Second, you're in Oklafreakinhoma and there isn't going to be a huge pile of snow... ever.

Brent said...

ok thanks. Stop raining on my snowy day

Anonymous said...

I wish you lots of snow!

Jeremy said...

Oklafreakinghoma, hmm, I like it.