Saturday, October 21, 2006

Facebook : my love hate relatioship

So i was doing some spanish ( no more rush to finsih half of the assignment before the test for me). Got bored ( realy? who'd a thunk it?). found some people on facebook. Kinda cool kinda not. I feel mildy stockerish looking up people ( hold on a minute going to check out some people who were in the secret garden) i barely know. very. perhaps we shant do that again. i'd add them to my friends list, but i dont ever speak to them ( generaly they speak to me, and its hi, then we pass going our seperate directions). Yet i it would realy give me an ego spike if i had like twenty bazillion people on my friends list. Perhaps not. Perhaps i shall go add a link to monster energy. Perhaps i shall go buy some more keebler elfin cracker things ( realy their just animal crakers shapped like elves).

1 comment:

Brent said...

never mind about that monster link. Can you say we have a lame website? I cant because mine's realy cool, but the good people at monster energy can.