Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Life Sucks

Ok so this is WPA week, dont ask me what it actualy stands for, but roughly translated its girls ask the guys out. Lovely, on the one week were i dont have to be outgoing or anything to pick up the chicks ( this of course would be assumming that any of them would have me, cant say i've been all that socialable), i have practice every night at 6. Arent i lucky? Well things may be looking up, thursday, friday, i should be free after 9. Doubt that it matters, undoubtedly i will be batchin' it out here in the old dorm room. Thats the problem with being atractive and shy ( insert lazy if you prefer). They like to look at you, but they'd never talk to you. Especialy when, because of your uber actor skills you can convince them you cant see past the book your reading. I supose the key to all this would be to change and be nice, and outgoing. Sounds like to much work to me.
Non related thought. I'm worried about the chick playing Mary. She was sick last week. Now she's in a daze. she's one of those girls that when you see them you want to protect from the big mean evil world. She seems like the kind college would hit kind of hard. Hope she's doing ok. I supose i could ask, but that would mean comunicating with the oposite sex. I cant take the pressure. Need to go to sleep.

No comments: