Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ok here i go, saints preserve me

I was invited to go to this devotional thing we have in the forum. This is cool, i'd been missing my normal devo because of play practice. Problem is is that said invitation was given by mrs. s. Problem number two is that this is more or less a realy great opertunity to get to know her, in a mildly spiritual manner. Its not exactly church, but close. It would be realy great for whatever budding ( and right now i'm speaking in the strictist terms of friendship) relationship we may develop. Problem three tommorow i'm going to see sweeney todd with the theater nerds. She's going to. Ok so we ( maybe) spending tommorow night in each others company. I'd like to get a mildy spiritual setting in before i go for the strictly fun. This could be dangerous, but so be it. If only there was saint for stupid people.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I couldn't find a patron saint for stupid people, but I did find several for actors, maybe you could get some help from him.