Monday, October 09, 2006

Ok, some thoughts

excited about auditions tonight( or tommorow night whichever). Here's what i want in whatever part i get ( if i get one). I want it to be bigger than my last part. If its the size or evan smaller i dont mind, but i'd like something that justifies my givivng up every weeknight but wensday and my long saturday morning workout. Not to mention my sunday nights. Second, want it to be a hard part. Dickon wasnt that hard. It was frustrating at first becuase he was so hard to understand, it wasnt like the writer spelled out what he was meant to be. but after i put two and two together ( the other charecters talk about him a lot) it wasnt that hard to play him. He was a nicer friendlier version of me when i was fourteen. Not so difficult. I want something that stretches my acting muscles. Something that people go away saying wow! i realy liked your charecter, not becuase he was number two of the total completely likeable charecters in the play, but becuase i have to work hard, and do an icredable ( this isnt vainity, i can do an icredable job, and have, its there, it just needs a realy tough part to bring it out) job, and there like your charecter blew us away. The director spent all of two seconds on Dickon, i wnat someone the Director has to help me sculpt, not that i mind doing all the charecter development myself, just i'd like a chalenge. Ok, well stupid online games are calling Brent.

No comments: