Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Beutiful day: my need for a mountain

With lots of trees. Perfurably the deciduos types so they'd be changing colors. Sigh...today would be an awesume day for a hike.Think i'd take a mountain over a babe ( this is a relative easey trade, becuase there are no babes in my life)whith a vested interest in removing me from my state of bacholerhood. Maybe. Perhaps i should just find a chick who digs hikeing. Oklafreakinhoma is flat as a pancake. Its the nicest day in the world. Just the right temperature. A light wind. You can litteraly smell Fall in the air. Want to be out doing something. Lazily tossing a football. Just walking somewere. Sitting isnt doing if for me right now. Ok i admit! it might have been the weather that had me down. So this may be the only day you get a nice brent. Shame, he's such agreat guy. Prediction is that tommorow Grizzly Bear Brent will stuff him in a sack and drown him in the river ( its suposed to be cloudy or rain the rest of the week). Well have to go read Dickons. The people hadnt checked the scripts back in but i'm guesing the books online somewere.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I do believe you mean deciduous... Pine trees just vary with different shades of GREEN.

http://www.gutenberg.org/

They should have what you need for Dickens...