Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wellcome to the first performance

Its first performance. Nervous? who me? Yes, very. I love this sort of nervousness, its like a high. I could run around the world ( twice) and not break out in a sweat. Ok so i'm here way early, but i shall survive ( they are curently playing weird Al music , am very tempted to play some good stuff realy loudly, but shall relise) . Every one is in a daze, i brent was up at 6:39 and worked out for an hour, and i'm like you guys are complaining about being up at 8:30, have a urge to punch some wussy actor types, but will resist the urge. Well must leave you before the realy weird people back here nottice this post, excuse the mispellings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nervous tension-it is good stuff. I get that feeling whenever I take a test; it provides a very nice edge.

Brent said...

tests? kinda weird my friend

Brent said...

Were are you?