Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thoughts

Interesting thought from my bible class. the guy was talking about the golden rule. He was talking about how he knew people that had never cursed him, or hurt him, or treated him badly, but they were the same people that had never hugged him, told him they loved him, of done anything nice for him. I beleave, Brent is in that catagorys. Not feeling so hot about myself right at the moment, which leads me to my second thought. Is it realy so terrible to play a role, that why'll it may be simple, everybody enjoy's, that they come away saying they liked my charecter? Is it so bad to play a likeable charecter that may not have a whole lot of depth but everyone likes? Perhaps not. I dont mind so much people liking the person i play evan if a third grader could have done just as well ( not that i didnt do a pretty dang good job with dickon) in the part and they wouldnt have notticed a differnce. Well, i may have another one of those charecters this time. But he's a lot more bubly, that is more excited about life, not quite so much nature boy, you know likeable but silent, more gregorious and loud, but fun. Well we'll see. Have to make it through the next couple days without chewing my nails to peaces. Baterys low.

No comments: