Saturday, October 28, 2006

Well ladies and gents the rest of the story

I may be hooked, or if i'm not, i soon will be. I'm not sure. Not sure if i want to be, not sure if i can be, not sure about much of anything. she's a nice girl. But the unknowns are realy getting to me. I'm a missions major. She's not. She lives in California, what happens in the summer? I cant afford to date right now, at least not in the traditional sense. Not sure what to do. Realy starting to bug me. I like her, a lot. Time brent, you have it. You have a whole year. Maybe four years hear, no need to rush anything. Breath take your time.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

reeaaallly.... (using my Dr. Cox voice)

Brent said...

just so long as doctor dikers ( you'll have to ask Rage about him) doesn't make an appearance...

Anonymous said...

Yeah man, take it easy. It doesn't need to be a big deal.