Thursday, October 19, 2006

Relationships: a discusion with Brent

Ok so we were in my intro to ministry class and we were doing this examen thing ( part of being a hip preacher is to use big words no one knows what they mean) and as part of that we were asked if we had a "soul friend" . our hot missionary chick said that it was her boyfriend and that they were best friends first. made me wax nostalgic. Looking back on my one romantic relationship, i can now say that that was the time i miss the most. Back, way back when we were just friends life was so much easier ( we're sort of friends right now, granted i dont think either of us would go out of our way to ever see each other again). I miss that. I need some chum here at oc. I know some folks, have a couple friends, know someone who would work, maybe. Hmmm... Needed, moderatly atractive female. Interested in friendship that allows me to make fun of said person ( and vice versa), be moderatly open with spiritualy. Granted i know this guy that i may email and form some sort of guy group spiritual thing. If all else fails theres nath... nope, no there isnt (not a chance in a million years).

No comments: