Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The health and busness advantages ( not to mention spiritual) of being locked outside my dorm

So i'm stuck outside my dorm. I think no biggie, i'll go get the person at the desk to get me a code, pay my fifty sense, its over. An hour and a half latter a poweraid consumed, a bag of mini elf things ( gram crackers shapped like the keebler guy), fruit things that are suposed to contain 200% of my daily helping of Vitamin C ( two servings), and a bag off peanut m&m's, a good part of the begaining of Joshua, mathew 8,9, working on the begaining of daniel read one of the room mates walks into view. Ah the benifits of sitting outside my room, my butt slowly conforming to the tile floor. Lovely...must do it again some time.
Well, got some online stuff to do ( Brandon you need to check out free online games .com very cool)

No comments: