Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Uber Stardom Awaits The Brothers Merrill

Ladies and Gents i present to you the Brothers Merrill. Friday Me and Brandon will be doing some seirous podcasting. Should be fun. It'll have some stuff about WPA week, undoubtedly some serous takes on issue we care about ( maybe). Undoubtedly we have stardom in our future ( problem is my mike makes me sound like crap) . We did a prevuios one and i'll post a link when i get it from Brandon, its realy crappy, buts there's some mildy humurous stuff on it. Oh! just remembered a short work of "fiction" i published on ebrandon will get ya'll a link to that as well. Sleepy brent must go sleep now.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Uber is like my favorite uber word, like its uberlicious ( nothing like a word that anoys the heck out of people to put me in a good mood)

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear the original 'cast that you guys did last week.