Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I make Callbacks

Yes! confident, happy, self assured in a very charming and manly way is back with us, you may even see me smilling ( a rare sight i'm told). Going to go to the library sometime and get the script and steel a march on my fellow actors. But first must get rid of some excess energy. Which means i'm going to run. Wise? No, i'll feel like crap tommorow, but i may break eight minutes. Its what i do when i'm happy. Other people tell their friends, i run ( probably becuase i dont have any close friends, and no one could stand me when i'm this happy) females of the world, watch out. Suave ( no not the shampoo), charming, hot, all around uber studly Brent will be with us today ( after my run and medicine ball workout, i think perhaps i need a life).

No comments: