Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Godd news bad news

Next week is WPA. Bad news. I no longer have a good excuse not to go out. Happy and sad. I mean what if someone weird asks me? Granted, the possibilities of no one asking are pretty dang good, but you never know. Well if anyone needs me i'll be in the bomb shelter under my dormitory chewing my nails off. Not that i wouldnt mind some feminine companionship. Could use a pretty dang big helping of feminine companionship. What the heck, worrying's to much work, i'm going to play stupid online games now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay so first you're upset that your not going to be "available" for this so called WPA week and now you're upset that you're "available"... I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should just skip the prolonged period of self-realization and ask out the boy of your dreams.

Brent said...

Rage, are you speaking from personal experience?