Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Facebook

Just schoomzed myself an acount. Pretty dang freakin' sweat. Was going to put an Rss feed to it, but decided i didnt want the whole world, or at least people i knew but didnt want to know knowing what i type in my blog, that and i'd have to spiff it up, and make it OC apropriate and all that. Not such a big fan of that. Not that my blog is obscene, but if i wanted to whine about my school i wouldnt want to do it were they could get at it so to speak. Think the girl who's playing the misses stainfield to my mister stanfield, as is Ben ( charecter from the last play) and some other actor types. Need to go to my directory and make sure its who i think it is. Could be hot chick, could be not so hot chick ( another reason why not to post this blog to facebook) Well will go away and then come back with the results.

No comments: