Thursday, October 26, 2006

My blog may no longer be secure from the outside world

So rage has this theory about girls ( check out the coments below). He takes coments and links it to his facebook acount. This doesnt mean that they can get at my blog. Wouldnt be all that hard for her ( her here being Mrs. S)to go to his page then come here. I may be royaly screwed, or just have some serious patching up to do ( he may have also made her mad, which doesnt bug me so much, in fact it may not bug me at all). I like her, but i'd realy like to get to know her. some people dont talk about themselves very much. Hmmm...well feeling hungery and in need of a shower.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that. Well I didn't explicitly say that it was your blog. It'll be a test of intelligence.

Anonymous said...

I think she may be flattered - I don't remember anything insulting you said. If you want to have a friend, be one! :)

Go for it.

Brent said...

but you see my dear person, its a rather delicate position i'm in. What if we were to move past friends? I mean i have to practice withe this girl till december somthing or other, if anything should go haywire...lets just say at this point i would just prefer not to go there ( says the man that is about to make a rather contradictory post)

Anonymous said...

Like dating someone you work with, huh? I think there may have been some problem spots a post or two ago.

Brent said...

exactly, mr. rage.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh, what do I know? I would hate to be stuck in the dating scene again. Good luck there. "Friends" is a good way to start. Take it as slow as ya want...