Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Classic Brent comtemplates the (as in only one) previous relationship of romantic nature

Ok, so its cold. Call me a wimp but the 60's is cold for OK. To cold for shorts. A fact that is shortly to be remidied. So i contemplate a change in outer were. I decide underneath my polo ( brown with thin purple) i shall be sporting a white long sleeve t-shirt. Then shorts become pants, sandles shoes. Perhaps i shall done my coat as well. This off course reminds me of the official kick off of my previous romantic escapades with P. R. ( these are not initials) I was wearing that when ( granted it had been worn twice becuase of lack of space in the old suitcase) we had our first phot op. It had been a long week. Very long. I had asked her to go to our version of highschool prom the week prior to winter break. Both of us coincidently had placed in fine arts ( she in print making, me in memorisation of a speech) in tri- state's so we were on the way to mecca ( bob jones university for you none baptist prep school types) with our school. We hit DC that afternoon ( i think). Thank the lord my right hearing aid wasnt working. It was blah blah blah blah blah. She was nervous, i was silent ( i didnt like her all that much at the time). That sums up the trip. She was surprised i spent so much time with her ( not to be cruel, but what else did i have to do?). Then came the trip home. I had avoided getting my picture taking like the plague. By now, i knew enough ( and more) to be mildly comfortable ( untill i'm mildly comfortable you either get stony sillence or you get my actor face, always smilling, telling you about my self pretending to be interested in what your saying) with her. We have phot op. This begans our escapades ( if i hadnt spent that week with her i dont think i'd have dated her for the summer) though we didnt realy have any sort of official consenses untill much latter. Still makes me laugh. Hehehehe...I cant hear most of what she's saying and she's not pausing for breath...well must go take an uber nap or i'm not going to make it through the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay enough with the freakin' uber... don't use it ever again.

oh and watch the video I put up today.