Thursday, September 14, 2006

Conspiracy of sillence

Its like everyone has lives or something. Not a single coment, only email i get are from people i dont know on official busness or it sis. Boring as heck. Ok time for a brent update. Its 9:37, which means we're not going to get to my part ( this is the second run through). I was ok the first time around, not so hot, need to do some practice by myself, loads of it. Got some history done, the book is as boring as heck, but i'm starting to get interested because we're getting towards the part were it mentions vermont. Well going to go read some blogs then get some more exciting british folklore. Oh! for all of you from my school, invite your family, friends, relations, people you vaguely know that you thought were a little bit weird, if your fealing brave invite complete strangers, me thinks this may not be the most well attended play ever. But there's a heck lot of publicity thats going into it so who knows. Aperently my school gave several of the local schools lesson plans based on the book ( its suposed to help out reading comprehention and sat scores). Come, it will be a truly educational experience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got your conspiracy of silence right here....

Anonymous said...

Dude, you stopped responding to comments so I stopped commenting. A little hurt

Brent said...

When was this? Awwww..did whittle germy get his fewings hurt?