Monday, September 11, 2006

Not happy little me

Ok so i feel like i'm up for a swim. Go over to the pool. Its being used by the highschoolers. gee thanks. I had to sneek past the softball team practice ( my swim shorts are a little shall we say, shorter than a guy would like, not so bad when your swimming, but a little embarising to just walk down the street in) twice for nothing. Ok so it wasnt exactly sneeking. I just sort of walked across the parking lot ( cars hidding the old trunks) and next to some tall trees in the shade, not like they were watching me any way, undoubtedly they were watching whatever it was you watch when at softball practice. I was just beeing self conscious. If they did see me they probably just wondered why some idiot with a towel was seen going and coming from the gym in rather short succession. Well must go be self conscious little me elsewere. ( the real reason is my room mate is talking to his " girlfriend" and its a pretty retarded, funny conversation, i'm having trouble not laughing, so i must leave before he hates me forever)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.